Unlimited International Calls for £10 Explained
What is "Unlimited International Calls for £10"?
Unlimited International Calls for £10 is a subscription service that lets you make as many international calls as you like for 30 days from your mobile. This service is perfect for heavy international callers and those always on the move and is available with Orange, o2, 3, T-Mobile and Vodafone. To make your unlimited international calls you will be given a local access number which will be included in your FREE minutes.
How do I pay the £10?
You pay the £10 fee by sending a text message, containing a KEYWORD, to a SHORT-CODE. You will be billed £10 by your network provider for the text message which will appear on your phone bill. Once you have received the confirmation text message your 30 days of unlimited calls begins.
To get started
- Select the country you wish to call from the drop-down menu at the top of the page
- Choose the supplier you want to use and text the KEYWORD to the SHORT-CODE
- You will receive a confirmation text with product information - then you need to reply to the text message with the word AGREE.
- You can then start calling your destination
When your 30 days have finished you will automatically be billed another £10 for the next 30 days of unlimited calls. To stop your subscription and being billed £10 again –
- JustDial customer text STOP to 81020
- Story Telecom customers text UNLOFF to 67400
Cheapest International Calls only provides current call pricing information. International call prices can change on a day-to-day basis, so checking back every time you need to make a call can help you save even more.